We haven't really got any bad or good news. They are trying to ween Travis off of the ventilator, but want to take precautions in his pain relief. They are not rushing into anything and that is okay. The Doctors are waiting to get his culture tests back and that can determine if he still sick. He looks relatively good and has been stable the couple of times we saw him. Nicole and I whisper when we are around him because we do not want him to wake up and get excited. We also are limiting amount of time that we touch him, because of the same reason.
We are trying to stay on the mantra of they are doing what it best for Travis.
As said many times to us in the past week. Travis is the Boss. We as new parents are finding that out really early.
Roger & Nicole