Thursday, March 18, 2010

We Have a Date

Travis' next surgery will be May 21st at 8:30am. Just knowing an exact date makes my heart start to break all over again. I do NOT want to go through this again. I can't stand to think about him hurting again. I've already been having nightmares about going back to the hospital. We are meeting with the surgeon to discuss the procedure on May 6th. The surgical coordinator is sending us a packet on how we can have friends and family donate blood to Trav. If you are blood type O+ stay tuned.....I will post some information about how you can donate some blood to our little man.

Please pray for Roger and I to have strength and to calm our fears. Also, continue to pray for Travis to remain in good health until his surgery day so that he will go into surgery in tip-top shape. Thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Amazing as it sounds, these little ones do great with this surgery. I didn't believe it until I witnessed it with Hope. It was 6 days after her surgery and she was HOME! If it were me and I had open heart surgery, I would still be looking for the morphine. These little ones are SO STRONG and AMAZING! She is also so much pinker...and I thought she was pretty pink before. I know telling you not to worry is easier said than done, but keep your faith and enjoy him like you have been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart aches for you...know that you are in our hearts, thoughts and prayers! We are all here for you! We love you! xoxo Shanyssa

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi guys , this is Griver's mom we're at children's he got his surgery ( Glenn's) last Friday he's recovering really fast but its always scary too see our babies blue or purple :S.. suffering , in pain , crying etc.. but i believe that god make us stronger for our kids ..
    lots of love for Travis :)

    Karina Iribe :)

    ReplyDelete