Friday, February 26, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
1. Today, we visited beautiful Seaport Village in San Diego. we had a good time walking around and shopping. Travis just hung out the entire day checking things out. He is getting so big and alert. He hates being in his stroller for long periods of time but is just fine when he is being carried facing out so he can see everything. We also bought Travis his first little golf club made of wood. It has his name on it. Here's hoping he's a golf star ;)
2. We stopped for lunch at this grill on the water and while we were eating, an older gentleman walked by us and saw Travis sitting on my knee. Travis was just looking around hanging out, being super good. The man stopped and said sarcastically, "What a tough life you have little man". He was trying to be funny, but when he walked away Nicole and I had to laugh. He has NO IDEA what this precious baby has gone through. If he only knew...
3. Travis is sleeping a lot better during the day and sleeping for longer at night. He is also eating like a champ. He sometimes eats 88ml! I remember when we were excited he ate 5ml. He is also growing very quickly. He is weighing in at 11 lbs 2 oz (as of 2/13).
4. A co-worker/friend of mine at the high school had a baby last week. The baby went home and the next day he stopped breathing for a few seconds. They rushed him to the hospital and he has been there since last Saturday. Baby E has had some more episodes of apnea (not breathing while he sleeps) since he arrived at the hospital. He also having a problem with his heart. It is not a major issue that will require surgery, but should fix itself in its own in time. They are still running a ton of tests on Baby E to try and figure out exactly what the problem is. Please pray for Baby E and his family for a quick recovery. Being at the hospital with your baby is one of the hardest things ever. Pray they come home soon.
5. Travis is starting to talk alot more now. Of course when I tried to tape him talking he stopped. I got a second or two of it. It is really amazing to see how he is growing so fast.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Sunday, February 7, 2010
More pictures in the album below:
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Oh Daddy.....You're funny.
Travis just hanging out.