Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gratitude & Latitude

Gratitude

I am thankful for the strength to get through each day.
I am greatful to have access to some of the best medical care in the country.
I am thankful I have adequate insurance to cover Travis' medical bills.
I am happy to be surrounded by close friends and family who do anything for me
I am thankful for the sports theme in my baby's room that makes me smile
I am greatful for the motherly intuition that keeps me fighting and hopeful.
I love baby kicks.
I love songs that give me hope.
I love my dogs and how they do silly things to cheer me up.
I am greatful for my husband and his strength.


Latitude
Give me latitude because I'm not always as positive about the future as I could be.
Give me latitude because I often fear the challenges ahead of me.
Give me latitude because sometimes 81 more days is a long wait.
Give me latitude because sometimes I'm angry I don't have answers.
Give me latitude because I'm angry this is happening to us.
Give me latitude because I don't understand how people who don't want perfectly healthy beautiful babies receive them anyways.
Give me latitude because I have no patience for others who are complaining about things that just don't seem important anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment